Off Grid & Sustainable Living
Your guide to living off the grid, sustainable homes, growing food, and more
What is off grid living?
The simple answer: off grid means living disconnected from the public power grid. But there’s a lot more to it than that.
We believe off grid living represents a lifestyle shift toward a more self-sufficient existence, whether you live in a cabin in the woods or an inner-city apartment. We’re here to show you how.
- DIY Container Home Building: Essential First Steps
- 40 Free Seed Catalogs for 2023
- 10 Things You Need To Know BEFORE You Buy A Shipping Container
- How to Heat a Tent: 10 Safe Ways
- Off Grid Septic System and Wastewater Treatment
- Cob House Pros and Cons
- 17 Shipping Container Homes For Sale Now
- Can You Reuse Canning Lids?