Want to write for Off Grid World? Great! We welcome guest posts and are always on the lookout for contributors. By writing for us you’ll be able to share your knowledge with others while reaching a large audience. Off Grid World is all about sustainable living, living off the grid, homesteading, gardening, food preservation, renewable energy, survival/prepping, and natural health. If you have experience in any of these areas and want to submit an article idea, see the guidelines below.
Guidelines for contributors:
- Articles must be original and a minimum of 1,000 words. They must not have been published anywhere else.
- Articles need to be well-written, informative, and in a conversational tone.
- At least one good quality photo should be included that is minimum 500 x 500 px in size. It needs to be your own photo or royalty-free. By submitting your photos, you agree to let us share them with your article on our social media profiles.
- Original sources for all facts, studies, or statistics you include in your article must be cited.
- One link to a page on your website can be included within your article. Do NOT link to products or sales pages.
- Your article should have a good title that catches readers’ attention. We may change the title if we deem it necessary.
To submit your article idea(s) for consideration, fill out the form below with your article title(s) and a short explanation, if necessary. We will get back to you shortly!