Want to write for Off Grid World? Great! We welcome high quality guest posts and are always on the lookout for contributors. By writing for us you’ll be able to share your knowledge with others while reaching our large audience. Win-win!
Off Grid World is all about sustainable living, living off the grid, homesteading, gardening, food preservation, renewable energy, survival/prepping, and natural health.
We love to hear from bloggers, off-gridders, and small business owners who have genuine knowledge to share with our readers! If you have experience in any of these areas and want to submit an article idea, please see the guidelines below.
Guidelines for contributors:
- Articles must be original and a minimum of 1000 words. They must not have been published anywhere else.
- Articles need to be well-written, informative, and in a conversational tone.
- At least one good quality photo should be included that is minimum 500 x 500 px in size. It needs to be your own photo or royalty-free. By submitting your photos, you agree to let us share them with your article on our social media profiles.
- Original sources for all facts, studies, or statistics you include in your article must be cited.
- Your article should have a good title that catches readers’ attention. We may change the title if we deem it necessary.
- You may include one do-follow link to a page on your website or to your social media profile within your article. We WILL NOT accept articles with links to products or sales pages.
- We will not publish spammy article submissions from people just looking for quick links. We get a lot of these submissions, so please contact us only if you have unique, quality content to share related to our topics listed above. If your submission is poor quality or includes multiple/unrelated links, don’t be surprised if you do not hear back from us.
To submit your article idea(s) for consideration, fill out the form below with your article title(s) and a short explanation, if necessary. We will get back to you shortly!